Receiving Wide Coverage ... All About the Dow: Despite "tepid economic growth" and "political gridlock" (most recently personified by the ongoing sequester), the Dow Jones Industrial Average hit a record high on Tuesday, climbing 125.95 points, or 0.89%, to 14253.77 and exceeding the previous record set in October 2007. But will the rally last? Maybe, posits the Journal. Or, alternately, should more investors pile in? Possibly, says the Times, due largely to the ongoing efforts of
Dow Hits Record High; Will Gensler Spend a Second Term at CFTC?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues