Receiving Wide Coverage ... Another One Bites the Dust: Since JPMorgan Chase let $6 billion get swallowed by its London Whale, the bank has lost or replaced most of the senior executives below CEO Jamie Dimon, including its chief financial officer, co-chief operating officer, chief risk officer, chief compliance officer, co-head of litigation, chief investment officer, chief information officer and head of consumer banking. Now you can add to that list Mike Cavanagh, co-head of JPMorgan
Morning Scan: Who's Left to Succeed Jamie Dimon Now?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter