Receiving Wide Coverage ... UBS Nears Libor Deal: UBS is expected to reach a settlement with U.K. and U.S. authorities over its involvement in the London interbank offered rate-rigging scandal by the end of this year, several news outlets are reporting this morning. Even more notable is the fact that this settlement is expected to supersede the $450 million Barclays agreed to pay over similar charges. (A unnamed FT source "close to the talks" estimates the
UBS Nears Libor Settlement, B of A Forgets About Fees (for Now) While its CEO Forgets About Everything
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.