Receiving Wide Coverage ... There's a New Bobbie, Er, Mountie in Town: The surprise announcement that Mark Carney, Canada's central banker, will cross the pond to head the Bank of England could be viewed as a shot across the bow for global banks operating in the London regulatory haven. Granted, Carney is a Goldman Sachs alumnus (or "a member of the Government Sachs Club," as a Times headline put it). But he also has a history
Will Mark Carney Cast a Blinding Light on London's Shadowy Financial Sector?
NOV 27, 2012 9:23am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE