Merchants are "on the warpath" to push for legislation that would cut or cap credit and debit card interchange rates this year, Mario de Armas, director of international and interchange financial services at The Home Depot Inc., told attendees this week during a panel discussion at Source Media's ...
HOME DEPOT EXEC: MERCHANTS ON 'WARPATH' AGAINST INTERCHANGE FEES
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.