Thursday, November 8, 2012
INDUSTRY INNOVATION SESSION LUNCH PRESENTATION: 2012 STUDY EXPLAINS WHY BANKS FAIL TO SEIZE SMB PAYMENTS OPPORTUNITY
The Treasury Strategies 2012 SMB benchmarking study collects insights from over 50 banks and provides a provocative new perspective into the effectiveness of existing small business payments offerings and why financial institutions have failed to seize the well-recognized opportunity in SMB payments.
This unique panel will present qualitative and quantitative data combined with case studies, and a lively discussion with industry analysts, bank executives, and SMB practitioners.
Topics will include:
- How well do banks believe they are meeting SMB payment needs?
- What are the greatest opportunities to differentiate SMB products and services?
- What are the greatest obstacles to delivering SMB specific solutions?
- What’s most important to small business customers?
- What does best-in-class service actually look like?
All attendees will receive a copy of the complete survey findings.
Note: Lunch will be served during the sessions and attendance will be guaranteed to the first 60 registrants. You may register at the conference registration counters.