Thursday, March 14, 2013
INDUSTRY INNOVATION SESSION - E-SIGNATURE ADOPTION TRENDS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
E-Signature adoption by financial services organizations has taken off in the past 18 months, largely driven by customer transformation initiatives and the pressure of increased regulatory requirements. As the market evolves and electronic signature solutions mature, clear trends and best practices are emerging. In this presentation, Silanis co-founder and e-signature pioneer, Michael Laurie, will share his observations on electronic signature trends in financial services, specifically:
- What is driving adoption of e-signatures within banks?
- What are the most common applications for signatures within banks?
- How do e-signatures align with other corporate strategies, such as mobile and branch modernization?
- Have recent regulatory changes affected how banks view e-signatures?
- What are the top requirements upon which banks are evaluating solutions?
With four of the top 10 banks in North America now offering e-signatures on loans, mortgages, account openings, and many other transactions, Michael will also present the real-world experiences of two leading banks – a top 10 North American bank that has adopted electronic signatures for mobile wealth management; and a top 5 US bank that has deployed e-signatures to 3,000 branches nationwide to help it process 2.5M loan applications per year.