100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
Tel: 1-305-577-1000 or
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
DEALS AND DATA: DRIVING RELEVANT INTERACTIONS WITH CARD MEMBERS THROUGH TARGETED AND MOBILE OFFERS
Financial Institutions are continually looking for new ways to drive value for today's connected customers. Card-Linked Offers are among the newest trends in the banking industry, marrying bankcards with merchant offers, intelligently targeted to drive consumer usage. The ability for near-instant redemption and credit could provide a powerful advantage for banks.
This session will cover:
- Card-linked offers and explore how they leverage mobile to form a trusted 1:1 communication channel to targeted consumers
- Explore how financial institutions are leveraging card-linked offers and data-driven insights from the member base, increasing sales and customer touch points and new customer acquisition to increase interaction and generate stable, predictable revenue
- Provide case histories from top 10 card issuers exploring mobile and hyper-localized trends
- Discuss the latest technologies including how CLOs are part of all mobile wallets, and how CLOs can leverage smartphone features like calendar, contact list, maps, etc.
- Explain how to find data insights to drive a more intelligent marketing strategy, and how financial institutions can work with advertisers to forge meaningful relationships that benefit customers, brands and banks
- Share thoughts on how other trends in mobile- NFC, Paypal moving to retail, Apple vs. Samsung, Google Wallet- are working to disrupt the traditional channels of payment and transforming bank marketing