Digital marketing has become a prominent success factor in retail banking’s quest for growth, yet many regional banks are getting uneven results. Often the problem is that centralized web strategies don’t fit well with each regional market served by the bank, and don’t mesh well with other localized efforts.
This session explores how to boost local market growth by uniquely applying digital marketing as a part of the overall value proposition in each competitive setting. An expert panel will discuss the major levers in digital marketing and how they can be applied differently – and effectively – across the service footprint.
• Why local markets still matter, and how they differ
• The digital factor in local marketing effectiveness
• Case studies on how major banks are tailoring digital marketing by locale
• Management implications, required tools and expertise
• Digital marketing priorities for 2014 and 2015