Across all businesses, proper pricing is a critical part of any value proposition, and whether you are selling a pizza or a savings account, you need information about costs, competition and demand to properly set prices. In banking, pricing analytics has largely been led by the big banks who can afford teams of statisticians, developers and analysts. However, community and regional banks are finally able to advance their own pricing capabilities by compiling bank, market and customer data in simplified but powerful ways to identify trends, set and test rates, and monitor results. As rates start to move, so will customers in the market, and you will need affordable ways to stay ahead of the competition.
In this session you’ll hear from bankers and Novantas about how to:
- Leverage the natural and often untapped competitive advantages that community and regional banks have over larger institutions
- Use the 3 core analytical components that improve pricing for both deposits and loans
- Improve deposit pricing in today’s rate environment
- Drive loan demand growth, with the same level of risk
- Simplify the data wrangling and institutionalize the pricing process to increase team productivity, while ensuring consistency and compliance