100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
Welcome to the Underbanked Financial Services Forum
Underbanked Financial Services Forum
June 5-7, 2013
InterContinental Miami, Miami, FL
Year after year, the Underbanked Financial Services Forum provides an opportunity for a multitude of players to showcase their successes, and their challenges. CFSI is proud to convene provocative speakers, stellar panels, and engaging entrepreneurs who share a focus on innovative, high-quality financial products and services.
Join more than 750 bank and credit union executives, technology entrepreneurs, retailers, investors, regulators, nonprofit providers, and consumer advocates to discuss the market opportunities in serving the financially underserved and to advance innovative efforts to the next level.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Forum
1. NETWORK at the only event that attracts ALL of the industrys players. Enhance your business relationships and establish new connections with bank and credit union executives, federal and state policymakers, financial technology entrepreneurs, nonprofit providers, consumer advocates, retailers, investors.
2. WITNESS what happens when market leaders from Visa, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, and Experian present their candid views on where the industry is now, and how we can improve upon its services to effectively serve the needs of underbanked consumers, while benefiting the bottom line.
3. ACCESS the current views from Washington about industry policy during a special pre-conference luncheon.
4. PREVIEW the latest innovations in the market during an exclusive look at the newest products. At the Core Innovation Mega Challenge, ten to 14 finalists will present their innovative products in a live demo. Audience members will choose a winner.
5. BROADEN your knowledge about all aspects of the market in serving the financially underserved. Organized around the themes of borrow, spend, save and plan (plus a wildcard), the Forum offers broad and deep knowledge about this market and more.