Join us at Digital Currencies + the Blockchain in NYC on July 28, 2015
New Speakers Added:
- Preston Byrne, Co-Founder, Eris Industries
- Lisa Cheng, Founder, VANBEX
- Joshua Fairfield, Profession of Law, Washington & Lee University School
- Blythe Masters, CEO, Digital Asset Holdings
- Suresh Ramamurthi, Chairman & CTO, CBW Bank
- Alex Waters, Co-Founder of Coin Apex, CEO of Coin.com
Bitcoin, Blockchains and Your Business
The financial world has woken up to the commercial potential of distributed ledger technology.
Banks around the world are starting to experiment with Bitcoin, Ripple, and other decentralized database systems influenced and inspired by Satoshi Nakamoto's creation. But this Cambrian explosion of cryptocurrencies and protocols has raised a series of fascinating questions:
Can the technology behind Bitcoin be bifurcated from the currency, as some recent entrants claim?
Is the endgame the decentralization of trust, as Bitcoin's early adopters proclaimed, or just more efficient business processes?
And will coming regulations allow digital currency innovators to safely flourish or simply squelch them?
Whether you're a Bit-curious banker or a digital money diehard, this conference is a must-attend for those interested in the future of financial transactions.