The Right Formula
What Makes the E-Signature Events Successful?
Ive been a bank executive for 35 years and have been to a lot of gatherings and you guys know how to pull it off. Thanks again!
At a conference sponsored by Silanis and IBM, bankers and lawyers testified to an emerging legitimacy of e-signatures in the world of banking."
"Very practical and excellent speakers
Very informative for now and in the future...
"Fantastic presentations, very well organized.
An excellent educational experience, one of the best seminars in a long time.
THE RIGHT FORMULA
- 5/5 from the majority of audience conference content hit the mark
- A day built for legal, compliance, business and IT
- Industry perspective makes the difference
- Legal experts score big leading e-commerce lawyer provides best practices
- Leading banks share their e-signature success stories
- Best practices around user authentication, security, legal and adoption
- Hands on, e-signature use case demos bring it all to life
- The Silanis e-SignLive demo station took people step-by-step through a cloud-based e-sign process.
- The appeal of this attendee favorite was its accessibility e-signatures for any size company, quick deployment with minimal IT effort and no upfront investment.
- The IBM workstation also gave attendees an opportunity to experience e-signing for themselves, with dozens of people trying the new business account opening demo.
THE RIGHT TIME
- Enterprises and consumers recognition of the benefits gained from adopting e-signature software and services has led to 48 percent growth in this market in 2011. Gartner
- Banks interest in adopting e-signatures has skyrocketed in the past 12 to 24 months. Forrester
THE RIGHT E-SIGNATURE PARTNER
A 20-year pioneer of e-signatures, Silanis counts the most experienced leadership team in the industry. In fact, Silanis co-founder and Vice President of Strategic Planning, Michael Laurie, was recognized at the Summit by leading law firm BuckleySandler LLP, for his contributions to the e-signature industry. The ESIGN Service Award was bestowed on Laurie for his pioneering educational efforts, innovation within the industry and championing of the use and acceptance of electronic signatures in commerce.
There are only a handful of people in the world with two decades of experience in e-signatures and e-transactions. Michael has set a standard developing and sharing best practices and thought leadership for the betterment of the industry, said founding partner Jerry Buckley. BuckleySandler LLP represents the top 10 largest banks in the United States, nine of the top 10 mortgage lending companies, the top 10 servicing companies, the top 10 credit card issuers, as well as many community banks and non-bank financial companies.