Bankers were fitted with a capital surcharge they hotly protested in 2011; but as regulators move their attention elsewhere in Basel III there's greater optimism the industry's voice will get heard when it comes to proposed liquidity rules.
Basel Focus Shifts From Surcharge to Liquidity Rules
JAN 3, 2012 3:05pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE