Bank mergers and acquisitions will increase only slightly as capital levels and regulatory limits prompt buyers to choose targets carefully, says Nadine Mirchandani of Ernst & Young.
Precious Capital, Abundant Caution Will Constrain M&A in 2013: E&Y Expert
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues