Political squabbles on Capitol Hill and the tight presidential race put key confirmations on the backburner in 2012, but confirmed regulatory leaders will speed up progress on many fronts next year.
Regulatory Confirmations Likely to Speed Dodd-Frank Implementation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues