Private equity firms could unload their bank investments if a weak economy and sluggish earnings persist.
Turbulent '13 to Test Private Equity's Love of Bank Holdings
DEC 31, 2012 11:12am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE