Institutions in American Banker's compensation report paid their CEOs a total of $500 million in 2011. This interactive table shows pay and performance data for each company.
The Numbers in Detail
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues