When Northwest Bank of Davenport, Iowa, developed a sweep program nine years ago to boost the profitability of its own business checking accounts, it didn't imagine that the software would become one of its best-selling products.
Iowa Bank Is Cleaning Up with Sweep Product
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Grow and Attract the Digital GenerationSPONSOR CONTENT
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.