BOYERTOWN, Pa. - Two months before its fourth anniversary, HomeTowne Heritage Bank said Thursday it has agreed to sell itself to National Penn Bancshares Inc. for $37.6 million in cash.
In Brief: National Penn in Deal for Pa.'s HomeTowne
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.