Atlantic Capital Bank in Atlanta is not a typical start-up. Though most new banks target small-business owners that their organizers say are being ignored by larger banks, the three-week-old Atlantic Capital is aiming to compete directly with big banks for middle-market customers.
A Start-Up Vies With the Top Tier (Corrected)
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues