Atlantic Capital Bank in Atlanta is not a typical start-up. Though most new banks target small-business owners that their organizers say are being ignored by larger banks, the three-week-old Atlantic Capital is aiming to compete directly with big banks for middle-market customers.
A Start-Up Vies With the Top Tier (Corrected)
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.