A global boom in mergers and acquisitions and leveraged buyouts is perhaps the most obvious sign of the liquidity glut that may be in its last stages. But in the banking industry, where legal and regulatory restrictions sharply limit credible bidders, the collision of dollars looking for purpose and opportunity looking for dollars has taken on a decidedly entrepreneurial bent.
Start-Ups Find Capital Is Not Hard to Come By
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues