Thomas C. Theobald has a unique perch from which to watch the banking bailout: He is the only person alive who has actually run a U.S. government-controlled banking institution.
Nationalization Vet Theobald Sees Hangup on Exit Strategy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.