The ramifications of a federal court's order for Wells Fargo to repay $203 million in overdraft fees extend far beyond the price tag one company has to pay for its California operations.
Decision in Wells Suit Could Set Overdraft Precedent on 'High to Low'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Grow and Attract the Digital GenerationSPONSOR CONTENT
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.