Last week's move adding retail banking and asset management to the list of areas overseen by Bill Demchak cemented his status as heir apparent to PNC chief James Rohr.
Demchak, No. 2 at PNC, Is Looking Like a Keeper
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues