Financial companies are in business to stay in business, and it's a huge conflict of interest to ask them to come up with their own resolution plans.
The Dodd-Frank Act's Curious Bequest: the Living Will
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues