Community bankers are up in arms about a FDIC plan that would require banks to give customers a chance to opt out of overdraft programs for checks and other transactions ...
Community Banks Call FDIC Overdraft Plan Unfair, Flawed
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues