Citigroup, one of the first large institutions to try to add fees to some existing "free" checking accounts, has agreed to delay charging those fees for another year ...
Cuomo: Citi Fee Deal a 'Notice' to All U.S. Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.