If you thought Canada's "own the podium" mantra for the winter Olympics ran counter to the country's mild image, wait until you hear how they treat their banks.
Canada's Top Regulator Not Afraid to Be Assertive
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues