The SEC's civil lawsuit accusing Goldman Sachs Group of securities fraud could strengthen the argument to establish a universal fiduciary standard, according to legal experts.
Legal Experts Say Goldman Suit May Bolster Case for Fiduciary Standard
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues