The state's banking market is still seriously impaired, but foreign banks are increasingly attracted to it for the same reason and their arrival may feed the turnaround.
Brazilian, Spanish Buyers Inject New Life into Florida's Community Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues