Tempo Payments, a pioneer of the decoupled-debit card, is winding down its operations. Mike Grossman, Tempo's CEO, puts the blame squarely on the Durbin amendment.
Are Decoupled Debit Cards the Next Casualty of Durbin?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues