Credit card issuers wanting to improve profitability in the wake of the recession could get better results by looking more closely at their own fraud cases.
Card Issuers Fall Short In Analyzing Fraud Data: Experian
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.