Even though banks are being required by new rules to put stronger security in place for online banking, two thirds of bankers think they will never be able to get cyber crime under control, according to a survey.
Most Bankers Think They Can't Beat Cyber Crime, Survey Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues