VantageScore, a joint venture of the three credit rating agencies, prevailed against Fair Isaac in court. The ruling said that Fair Isaac does not have exclusive rights to numerical consumer credit scores.
Credit Scoring Venture VantageScore Wins in Court
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.