An internal battle among the state attorneys general over foreclosure problems has raised doubts about their ability to negotiate a successful settlement with banks.
Are the State AG Mortgage Settlement Talks Falling Apart?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter