Stefan Walter, the secretary general of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, defends the new capital rules against criticism they are too much too fast.
Basel III Point Man Answers Critics of the Capital Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues