The government faces significant obstacles in enacting a plan to turn government-controlled foreclosure properties into rental housing, including the exact goals of such a program and its structure.
Foreclosure-to-Rental Program Great in Theory, Tough in Practice
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues