Under a proposal issued by the Financial Stability Oversight Council, nonbanks with more than $50B in consolidated assets could be subject to designation as systemically important if they meet one of five other thresholds.
FSOC Starts with Size in Effort to Target Systemic Nonbanks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app