Steve Antonakes said the agency will rely significantly on policies developed already by the banking regulators. But the focus of exams will be quite different, however, as the CFPB makes consumers their top priority.
CFPB Supervision Chief: Old Methods, New Approach to Guide Exams
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter