Customers who use debit cards are still a more profitable group overall, even with the Durbin rule capping interchange rates. The challenge is finding a workable pricing formula.
Debit Still Drives Overall Profits, Big-Bank Execs Say
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues