Some banks are starting to notice the poor customers they have long ignored. Regions is one of several banks expanding the "alternative" financial services that have long been offered by Wal-Mart and other non-banks.
Banks Begin Rolling Out Services for the Poor
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter