Aiming to boost its sagging stock price, Hanmi Financial has completed a one-for-eight reverse stock split that will reduce its number of shares outstanding by 87%, to 31.5 million.
Hanmi Looks to Entice Investors with Reverse Stock Split
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app