The additions would come as JPMorgan Chase looks to aggressively grow its network in Florida and California, said Charlie Scharf, the company's chief of retail financial services.
JPM Chase Plans Up to 225 New Branches This Year, 2,000 Over 5 Years
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.