Wilshire Bancorp said late Friday that it had hired Jae Whan Yoo, who resigned abruptly from Center Financial of Los Angeles in January, as president and chief executive.
Wilshire of Los Angeles Hires Yoo as CEO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.