Wilshire Bancorp said late Friday that it had hired Jae Whan Yoo, who resigned abruptly from Center Financial of Los Angeles in January, as president and chief executive.
Wilshire of Los Angeles Hires Yoo as CEO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues