In a rare show of unity, the leading bank and credit union industry groups filed a joint friend-of-the-court brief to support TCF's lawsuit looking to block implementation of the Durbin ...
Bank, CU Groups Form Rare Alliance in Suit Against Interchange Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues