To close on a $36.4M injection from Priam Capital Fund I LP, 1st Mariner must raise another $123.6M and part ways with Edwin Hale Sr., the company's founder, chairman and CEO.
When Getting Capital Means Getting Rid of the CEO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues