A Supreme Court decision limiting class-action lawsuits was a win for banks and other corporations on Wednesday, but the victory may prove to be short-lived.
Supreme Court Gives Banks a Win on Arbitration, But Will CFPB Trump It?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.