Green Dot's first-quarter revenue rose 26% year over year to $117.3 million as the prepaid card company saw a jump in the number of new cards it activated for customers.
Green Dot Gets Prepaid Revenue Boost in Tax Season
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.