Though analysts keep predicting that a wave of bank consolidation is coming, bankers themselves say there won't be much activity until sellers get real about their asking prices.
Buyers to Sellers: Deals Will Flow When You Get Real
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues